• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Meddings pillar drill- SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TFrench

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening chaps, got a floor standing meddings pacera drill for sale. One of my dad's neighbours asked me to find him one and now it's come down to it he's gone very quiet... People never fail to let you down!
415v, 2MT nose, 5 speeds. I've freed everything up so everything moves freely on the column and given it a coat of paint. Comes with 2 chucks and the vice in the pictures.
It does have an arc of shame on the table but it's in decent shape other than that.
If you don't have 3 phase I do have a suitable vfd I'd sell to go with it as well.
Collection South Leicestershire. Bear in mind it's seriously heavy - the column is solid steel.

£275
f58bf845fc9cc46223b5c4b0f1d31422.jpg
20d72e8ef2fb4534f5f80cc6d24df63c.jpg
462d63953be0e20f23bbcca9151aeda4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I have the same drill (well,a very similar model - a bit older, I think, the table is not as sophisticated). I paid £160 and then spent nearly as much tarting it up. It is a beautiful machine and I would not swap it for anything (except, perhaps, for a newer version of the same thing - e.g. this one!).
If I didn't already have mine, I'd bite your hand off.
It's a good buy for somebody.

Hi TFrench,

Do you have an email address I can contact you on? Or can you private message me. Forum won’t let me do that.

Thanks

Jack

Back