meddings 9373/lt/III Belt size?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazv

Reaction score
Hi all, first post! I've found quite a few answers in the past from this forum but I'm struggling with this one so thought I'd ask the question. I recently picked a meddings 9373/lt/III but it didn't cone with a drive belt and I can't find for the life of me what size I need does anyone know?
Thanks in advance
Darren

Put a string around around the pulleys with the motor set quite close to the minimum distance from the quill (don't get one so short you can't get it on) measure it and go to a motor factors (even Halfrauds) and buy the belt.

Cool thanks, I guess to get the size of the belt I'd have you yrh to take a pulley along with me?

take the machine to a motor trade or bearing stockist----find one that fits in the carpark......
measuring belts and getting it right first time is a black art....

Take the diameter of both pulleys at the same position and multiply by pi, divide by two and add them together. Then take the distance between the shafts and double it. Now add the two sets of numbers together and that is your belt length. Or go buy some link belt and join up what you need.
Pete

Latest posts

Back