Me!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digit

Established Member
Reaction score
I notice that I'm coming up to 10000 posts, perhaps the mods will have to create a new discription to cover me?
No I don't want any suggestions! :lol:

Roy.

That's what comes from sticking my neck out I suppose.

Roy.

Just kidding with you, I could of said 'babbling silly person' but figured as you have way more knowledge than me, that would make me an 'almost silent amoeba'. LOL

Sorry to pee on your show but I'm English, I escaped 22 yrs ago! :lol:

Roy.

Funny that I'm working on escape but it takes sometime, so far I've made it from Sheffield to Shrewsbury only another 20 miles and I'll of made it.

I lived in St Georges in Telford till we moved here, twas a quiet little village till they built the motorway, the upside was that our house rocketed in price, so we grabbed it and ran.

Roy.

It was shut :mrgreen: St Athans to be precise..

I suspect that certain people will be putting a price on your head about now. :lol: But I must be one of the longer serving members by now as I joined nearly 5 yrs ago.
Yep the last 10K man did desert us, sorry, but you're stuck with me! :twisted:

Roy.

Digit":2rmycdb9 said:

I suspect that certain people will be putting a price on your head about now. :lol: But I must be one of the longer serving members by now as I joined nearly 5 yrs ago.

Roy.
Roy...wrong :lol: I'm still here! :mrgreen: - Rob

Digit":14nzpqzc said:

Roy.

We still have one of the highest post count members in our one and only "Hand Tool Goddess Alf (12078 posts). How about having that as a description of yourself :?: :shock:

Cheers

Mike

I hadn't noticed the higher counts to be honest, I thought Tom was the only 10Ker, my apologies to all.
Somehow I don't think describing me as Goddess has quite the same cachet in my case Mike. :lol:

Roy.

Back