Maths question

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bleedin Norah!!!!.........your right I couldn't watch it all ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Davon

I think the modern phrase is - OMG!
Please let her be a great actor. If not, she should be hunted down and forbidden from voting and breeding, EVER!
Gotta show the kids in the morning.

Trust me, there are people that are THAT stupid, many of them blonde and American, admittedly.
All I can say is she would need to be a damn good screw for me to put up with that!!

Si.

Well.................................................

I can recall 'someone' getting so flustered in a job interview that he (or she) couldn't answer when asked what 20% of one hundred was. :oops:

The same person that also scored 100% (much to the amazement of the interviewers) in a much harder written maths test at a different interview.

Go figures. :)

I think you should all give her a bit more credit.

Fair enough, the guy knows, as we all know, that at 80mph it takes 1hr to go 80 miles. We know that because we all had a good education and paid attention to the teacher in maths and science. AND anyway, we're all (mostly ALL) blokes, and blokes just know that.

BUT, this beautiful blonde lady is way ahead of the game. It did'nt matter that she spent the maths class adjusting her make up, or the science class texting her lucky 'date' for the weekend. She's a lady, and ladies don't need to know 'bloke' things.

BUT BUT, if she really did need to know, she only had to apply 'Blonde-Logic'....

1. There's the 'tyre-turning -thing'.. the tyre turns about 400 times in a mile
2. There's running a mile in 9mins (out of shape) and 7mins (in shape).... (she looks 'in-shape' to me :oops: )
3. She's running at about 10mph (if that), and that's pretty fast for a Human Being

...and within 1 minute of the question being asked she came up with the answer...

"it's got to take at least 58 minutes or something"

Afterwards she applied more 'Blonde-Logic' that obviously would have narrowed her answer even further if hubby hadn't kept interrupting.

Admit it... she's a natural genius. Just imagine if she'd actually listened at school. Lady Einstein??

Roy

whiskywill":17611vvi said:
studders":17611vvi said:
what 20% of one hundred was.

O.K. Don't keep it to yourself. What is the answer? You don't say 20% of one hundred what.

I don't know, the bloke was so disgusted he didn't have time to tell me before showing me the door, very nice door it was too.

knappers":p6wpklot said:
Trust me, there are people that are THAT stupid, many of them blonde and American, admittedly.
All I can say is she would need to be a damn good screw for me to put up with that!!

Si.

Bless you, Si. Someone had to say it ! =D> =D>

Back