Massive Auction of Power & hand tools & timber stock

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahking51

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I won,t be there but there s some amzing stuff on offer here:
Action=Move&AP=1&AuctionID=0&PP=50&Show=all&UserName=EFJO0715&EventID=13361&HideReserveItems=&SortBy=datecloses&SortDir=asc[/url]
Well worth a look .
Cheers,
Martin

Hi Martin - I thought for a sec that you were giving up as well and were auctioning off all your stuff :lol: - Rob

some interesting stuff on there. But with 7 days to go I suspect there wont be many bargains. Good if you're in business tho.

I own shares in that auction company - Goindustry - so thanks for the publicity. We need all the help we can get the way the shares have gone.

Looks like a company has gone out of business - often that's what appears on the GOI auction site

A good selection - unfortunate but none the less, a good lot of stuff.

(For those eBay users, don't forget there is a 16% buyers premium and 15% VAT to add to auction prices :evil: )

It puzzles me when a company goes bust and so much gear is still around for the liquidators to auction off.

I know a couple of machinery dealers and their main source of machines is from clearing out factories the day before the liquidator is called in.

Cash only, of course!

Interesting that this joinery firm apparantly didn't have a big panel saw...

:wink:

Brad

SVB":21uxurmy said:
A good selection - unfortunate but none the less, a good lot of stuff.

(For those eBay users, don't forget there is a 16% buyers premium and 15% VAT to add to auction prices :evil: )

But the VAT is only on the premium, not the hammer price of the tool. I think?

Back