Masked Musicians

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4/10, and three of those were lucky guesses. I only knew Ace Frehley.

I didnt get past the privacy statement, telling me google will collect any information it wants and pass it onto any body it cares to.

Well I don't want to blow my own trumpet but I got..........

3 out of 10 all of which were very well educated guesses :D :D :D ............dom

I knew 3 of the bands, never mind the people. who the hell is sktbt or what ever it was, we complain about grammer, sod that, complain about stupid names.

oh, 5/10. :)

Hope you all read the info they collect.

Some of the quizzes on the BBC Music website use technology made by a company called Riddle.

When you play any of these quizzes, Riddle collects information about some of the things you do, like which buttons you press. The information that you provide will be collected and compiled by the BBC and Riddle for the purpose of monitoring usage of the service and informing future improvements. Other than Riddle, the BBC will not share your personal details with any other third party without your permission. You should know that Riddle uses Google Analytics and you should review these third parties' Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notices for more information about how they will use your personal information:

The BBC has no control over, and is not responsible for, how third parties use the personal information that they collect. For more information about how the BBC handles your information please visit the BBC Privacy Policy.

don't care, did it on works machine, which has a very different viewing history to my personal machine. :)

Back