MANATNMA off on jollys

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menatnma

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a note to say that if anyone pm's MENATNMA over the next two weeks then I will not be there to help anyone as I am away to the Costa Howsyerfather for two weeks, so if you want a reply quickly the n ring us on 01484 400488.There are other menatnma's available if anyone wants help,namely Allan and John in Technical plus the sales team.
Latest news on Kity is that the first batch of spares have arrived and we should be able to start getting stocks in quite regularly now all being well. We have had a few machines also but these are pre sold to dealers who hade orders unfulfilled by the previous set up, wether anymore are forth coming is not known yet, but may be worth a phone call to see what the situation is id aanyone is interested/desperate for a Kity machine.
HMS260 cast machines are on there way and the first 50 machines are sold but will be available ex stock soon and the other machines are coming on line soon also.
Hopes this helps a few people..ttfn. 8)

Hi All,

Some of the first 50 machines must have gone to D&M Tools because they have them for sale in their new catalogue, model number HMS 260CI.

They also have the new cast iron TS2500CI and TS4010CI table saws.

Cheers

Mike

Tom, in the words of someone else, why don't you come up and see us some time. I am surprised that people local to us in Brighouse never come down and see us and look in the showroom we have. Depending when you come determines what machines we have as various shows etc may mean that machines are out onloan/demo etc ,but give us a ring and arrange with showroom manager John to have some demo's if you want. This offer is open to anyone,local or not, just give usa ring to tell us you are coming just in case we have no one available to help you.

Richard one of the MENATNMA......Ole :D

Tom,
Don't do it!! I went down to see them and they were so nice and helpful, and the machines were so good, I ended up buying a table saw + planer thicknesser + dust extractor. :oops: If you do go down leave your wallet at home - you have been warned. :lol:

Latest posts

Back