Malice aforethought

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else watch this? Very entertaining. One small point niggling me is this.

The doctor thought he was preparing botulism in his 'lab' but, because a fly landed on the petri dish, the dish was infected with typhus rather than botulism. The doctor then 'prepared' a handful of sandwiches with his 'infection', placed them at the 'bad' end of the plate and then handed them around at his tea party.

We saw the drunk (the one who died at the end) grab a sandwich from the 'good' end of the plate and only from the 'good' end IIRC...so how did he contract typhoid? Did his wife poison him? Or did he just catch typhoid ?

Roger
He caught it from the water he drank with his whisky. When the maid brought it it was a bit whiffy. Just watched it on vid, so I was looking out for you!
Cheers
Steve

I think the cop said he died "this morning" as the doc was being arrested.
S

BTW, Roger, the moral of the story is - don't put water in your whisky.

What I want to know is how id they train the fly to land on the petri dish and hover just in front of the camera? And did they have a stand-n in case the fly got ill (what with all those germs about, and all)? Did the fly have its own dressing room?

The nation must be told.

S

Ah, yes, Chris, right.

Well didn't he die when the nurse was called then? And Ivy was yelling Help but with a nice little smile on her face?

S

Madeline !! called out to the nurse. WE saw her watching him slowly give up the ghost. She smiled as she was glad to get rid of him THEN she 'screamed' out to the nurse.

The fly was CGI in case you hadn't guessed!

Latest posts

Back