• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Makita track saw brand new - REDUCED

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molynoox

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
UPDATE: I need to order the cordless version of this saw and therefore I can't really wait around to see if this sells, so maybe its best if somebody just makes an offer for what this is worth to them :(

I have accidentally bought the corded version (duh)
The place I ordered from won't accept the kit back because I've cut the box the rails came in.
So I'm now sat on a lot of expensive gear that I can't use as I need it for some site work coming up and they don't have power.
Wondering if anybody can help me out and pay close (ish) to the normal price for this saw, I will knock off £20 a big chunk from the cheapest online price, I managed to find it for £270 online so will sell it for £250 best offer
Pickup preferred or I can post or even deliver to you if close enough.
The saw is just 30 minutes old and obviously completely unused.
Comes in mackpack case with manuals and no rails.
I do have the rails (2 X 1.5m and joining kit) and if you prefer you can buy it all together although I prefer to keep the rails. Just make me an offer either way depending on what suits you.
I will post some pictures

Summary
100% brand new and unused Makita SP6000J in makpac case: £250 best offer

Martin

Attachments

• IMG_20211209_133347.jpg
    IMG_20211209_133347.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20211209_133400.jpg
    IMG_20211209_133400.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20211209_133409.jpg
    IMG_20211209_133409.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Hello Martin,
I would like to offer you £235 + delivery to PE6. If you accept this offer I could pay via PayPal or bank transfer today.
Regards Antony

Hi Antony,

thanks for the offer - very unfortunate timing, I have just purchased an entire new set so that I can return it all in the boxes because it looked like this wasn't going to sell. I do appreciate the offer and I would have been more than happy to sell at that price but I am afraid I have now gone a different route. Apologies for this, I should have removed the post before buying the second set.

Martin

Yup.
Spent so much time looking for best deals I stopped looking at the 'details'....
Model numbers are almost identical and the pictures are too because they don't show the cord. I just got sloppy and I'm paying for it now with a returns ball ache.

When I brought my Makita I must have been lucky because the 110 volt version was considerably cheaper than the 230 volt version at Toolden, now they are the same.

Supply and demand probably, can't imagine the manufacturing costs are any different. The cordless one is plenty powerful, I would only go corded for a workshop.

Back