• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MAKITA CXT DRILL SET 10.8V DRILL AND IMPACT DRIVER - SOLD.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonsdale73

Established Member
Reaction score
As heading says, set comprising of Makita 10.8V DF331D Drill and TD110D Impact driver, two 2.0Ah batteries and (not photographed) charger. Purchased March 2018 so little over a year old now, light use mostly pilot holes into rarely anything thicker than 18mm ply or softwood. £100 collected from lovely Lincoln or post at cost.

I'd just like to say, dont be put off by their diminutive size, i've had a set of these for getting on for 3yrs now and they are incredibly powerful for their size (hammer)

Maybe just me but I've never found a case or packaging particularly conducive to the performance of the equipment, quite the opposite in fact. My previous set came with a lovely case and they looked so neat and pristine in there that I never took them out to actually be used for the purpose they were bought. So they were sold, so immaculate their condition that the buyer thought he had a brand new set. Which, in effect he had. These cam in cardboard boxes which went straight to recycling and a space made for these so they were always to hand if I needed them. Much more practical. For me, at least, I rarely have to transport any tools any further than workshop to house and back again.

You'll not be disappointed with these. I have the same set to keep on the bench. Much easier to handle on a daily basis compared to the 18v ones I've got and they do have plenty of power.

Back