Makers Central show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very interesting so far, I hope it'll continue to get some of the more eclectic makers from the net instead of turning into another event where the majority are big companies hawking their products.

Fingers crossed Jimmy DiResta participates.

Peter Sefton":1uw475ur said:
It looks like it should have a lot of new faces and techniques, but I am sure the usual big companies will be there, the trouble is these events need money to make them happen.

Cheers Peter

+1

Neil

Phil, stop your moaning :shock: :p , 2,211 miles one way. doubt if I'll make it. but I do like diresta.

If they can bring over more of the variety makers then all the better - Jimmy/Izzy do quite a variety of stuff - others just keep churning out the same thing over and over. I suppose Peter Brown falls into that catagory but at least he has a sense of humour to his videos and hasn't yet fallen into the 'sponsored by triton/rockler/flexvolt' bandwagon.

Got to be worth a look, I like the idea of a show that combines a lot of things.

Not too far away would be rude not to [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a MAJOR ISSUE with that link.
I clicked it early this morning and got a blue screen BAD POOL ERROR and the computer crashed into safe mode.
it rebooted and worked ok.
Three hours later and I just tried that link again to eliminate any other issues and got another blue screen crash.

This is on a 9 year old laptop running vista, and I have never had that screen before.

It it aint broke, dont fix it.

I can keep this one running several more years just by not clicking on dodgy links.

Back