• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mahogany For Sale- R/S

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.alan.

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I have lots of Mahogany timber for sale - all different sizes. All of the Mahogany I personally have had for over 25 years and kept in dry storage. I am not going to guess of what species it is- I am selling it as Mahogany.
Buyers will have to pick up from Liverpool.

I have removed my list of wood for sale here- as I will be re- listing soon. I have even more Mahogany and Oak I will be adding - as - in a nut shell - I have no longer the space to keep it . Thanks

I'd be interested in lot 5 and 16 please. If you can put my name down for them I will confirm by lunch time tomorrow if that's ok.

Cheers, James.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Spragnut":36ntubfk said:
I'd be interested in lot 5 and 16 please. If you can put my name down for them I will confirm by lunch time tomorrow if that's ok.

Cheers, James.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi Spragnut
I will put them 2 lots on hold for you .

Hi James - got your email - not sure if you have received mine ( may have gone in your junk folder ) anyhow I have sent you a pm - see you Sunday :)

Back