Mafell replacement saw blade suppliers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awkwood

Established Member
Reaction score
I need to buy new saw blades for my mafell ksp 55
The blade size is
160mm diameter
20mm bore
32 and 48 teeth
And now the problem 1.8mm kerf
I cant find any replacement blade suppliers selling such a narrow kerf, and i dont want to cut any more off the guide rail by using a wider blade.
Has anyone found a supplier or do i have to dig deep and buy mafells own blades

maybe worth contacting some saw doctors i'd also contact atkinson walker as they make saw blades in sheffield.

That is the same as Festool, so they should work as well. Although it won't help much on the price. Freud supposedly make blades in this size, though I've not tried to get one. May be worth a try?

Henning":19i0jjv9 said:
That is the same as Festool, so they should work as well. Although it won't help much on the price. Freud supposedly make blades in this size, though I've not tried to get one. May be worth a try?

Festool blades are 2.2mm kerf, not 1.8. Not sure that I'd be that fussed about skimming another 0.2mm off the rubber strip on the guiderail, but if you are, then you are. Sorry, can't help with alternative blades, Pete.

I run bosch now at half the price from mafell

my BIL bought on ebay one for pennies he still list there, and actually for the money, really good

we use between arround a blade a month.

Back