Macmillan Cancer/Cycling Challenge and Tool Giveaway.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rileytoolworks

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I started another thread about this some weeks ago, however things went a little awry, so I've started another.

In August I'm taking part in an organised event (Ride 24), in which I have to ride from Newcastle to London in 24 hours. That's 300 miles, by pushbike in a day.

I'm taking part to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. If you could afford to make a donation, I'd really appreciate it.
I'm aiming to raise over £600.
As an added incentive, I'll be entering the names of all who donate into a prize draw, where 5 lucky people will receive a tool of their choice from my website (www.rileytoolworks.co.uk)

If you'd like to read more, and hopefully make a donation, please visit http://www.justgiving.com/Adam-Riley300-24/
I'll keep this thread updated with my training progress so those that have donated can enjoy my suffering!

Thanks, and all the best.

Adam.

Good luck Adam, that is a very long way to cycle in 24 hours and I admire you for taking it on for a very good cause.

Regards Keith

Thanks Keith.
And thank you to everyone who has thus far donated.
The total is up to £100 now.
Still a long way to go.

Come on guys and girls. It's a great cause...

Here's the poster I'm sticking around my workplace....

All the best.

Adam Riley.

Top man! That's a fantastic effort for a great cause.
The last statistic I heard was that 1 in 2 of us will develop a cancer in our life-time. For so many people Macmillan are a lifeline, for patients and family.

I see you reached your sponsorship target - well done for that. I hope the training is going well.

Back