Machines

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormer1940

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't been very active on the forum for sometime due to health reasons. I've been running a small one man band joinery business for the last 11 years but have decided to change career direction. I have some 3 phase machines for sale. Wadkin DM Mortiser, Startrite 310sdx, Wadkin PK dimension saw, multico tenoner, sicar single phase spindle moulder with co-matic 3 phase feeder + various tooling (An electrician did his trickery with this one). I was just wondering if they are allowed to be advertised on here? Remove thread if not allowed.

Thanks

Nick

Thank-you for putting up the "Wadkin Ltd" data plate/tag (that was me asking on eBay). From the Test No. (17322) we can work out that your saw was built in 1941. It's what is now called a Generation 3 PK - the main difference between Gen 3 PKs and the previous PKs is the tilt handwheel was moved from the side to the front - and Wadkin made 600-700 in that format, before the next significant change. My own PK (PKA 800), also a Gen 3 machine, was made in 1945.

Good luck with your sale.

Cheers, Vann.

Back