Machines for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staffie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there all,

Hope its OK to post this in the general section. Mods please move it if it is not.

Looks like warmer climates are calling so I am selling some of my machines (the rest to follow in the next few months).

The first is my DW110 radial arm saw (similar to the DW 1250 and DW720). Its a fair few years old but in great condition. All guards and attachments are original and it has all the tools required for changing and adjusting the RAS. I also have electronic manuals for setup and maintenance thanks to the great folks on the forum. (Thanks Alf and Scrit)

It comes with two dado heads, a brand new negative rake blade, a newly sharpened thin kerf blade, and an almost new crosscut blade

The stand is home made but very sturdy and strong. (Heavy too) Also comes with a dust extraction hood at the back, Blade guard also has a dust extraction port.

Would be looking for around £350 - £400 (Or nearest offer)

Pic of workshop and all the toys that have to go eventually.

The second is a S&B Multifunction machine, Disc sander, Lathe, Table saw, Pillar drill, morticer.
All attachments are original and all tools are in tact. The table saw even has a riving knife and blade guard. Fences and mitre gauge are also original.

I restored it a few years ago and it has new bearings. It comes with five saw blades, four thin kerf (ripping, cross cut and fine cut) and one 3.0 mm cross cut blade.

It is a three speed machine with easy belt change for speed
adjustment.

It come on a stand with rollers for moving about, its heavy enough to stay stationary when working but can be moved around easily.

Am looking for £250-£300 (Or nearest offer)

Regards
Jock

I'm not up for the RAS or the multifunction but looking at that workshop picture i might be interested in morticer and P/T (price dependently obviously) when the time comes.

We call that bottom thing a Shopsmith although it is quite old....goes for around 2500.00 here.Has a saw ,Pillar drill ,Sanding station,lathe,and quite a few other thing can attach to it,jigsaw,planner,joiner,drum sander,buffer....I used to have one,kinda neat.

dave,
They are the kids old rubber interlocking floor tiles, saves the feet from the cold but brighten things up a bit. You are welcome to them when I leave.

regards
jock

Many thanks Jock for the radial arm saw, pleasure to do business with you.
The "boys" dropped it off yesterday & i`ve just had time to get it in the workshop. I`m hoping to shoe horn it in between the router table & pillar drill. It should be happy there as it`s next to a radiator. :D
I`ve sent you an e-mail as i would be interested in the manuals you mentioned.
From your pictures you look like you have a mortiser, is that for sale? If so what make is it?
Thanks again.
James

Back