• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Machinery transportation - Cheshire to Surrey

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threeReefs

Established Member
Reaction score
Just checking if anyone knows reliable man/van services who could collect some heavy-ish bits of machinery - one-off requirement - and transport from Cheshire to Surrey, ideally storing it for a couple of weeks in between but that's not essential. Probably 2 items about 200lbs each - engine-crane territory. Collection from an auction site, forklift available for loading. Private thing so cash is fine. Thanks !

Check with the auction site, many of them require a 'professional' mover and at the very least a risk assessment and method statement on how you are going to carry out the move. I got caught out with this.
I can recomend Landylift, he advertises on Advert - All Ads. I have used steve a couple of times and can highly recomend him. He will put the machine exactly where you want it when he delivers too.

A +1 from me for Steve at Landylift. Did a great job moving a 500kg lathe for me.

Latest posts

Back