• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Machinery For Sale -SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev

Established Member
Reaction score
I am selling a few machines that have just sat in my workshop gathering dust since I bought new machinery last year. Have put a brief description but if you have any questions please PM me and will do my best to answer.

Kity 1619 Table Saw (240V)-SOLD

Bought this new about 15 yrs ago. Is in good condition for its age and has been looked after. Has side extension table and sliding fence (don't ever remember using). Will need a 20amp power supply. I also have a Dakota tenoning jig which you can have with it. Has the original 100mm hose and connector for the blade guard hose. Has the original 270mm blade along with three other 250mm blades but all could do with a clean and sharpen. £450

IMG_1168.jpg
IMG_1171.jpg
IMG_1167.jpg
IMG_1166.jpg

Strartrite SD300 Planer/Thicknesser (SOLD)

Again bought this new about 8-9 years ago and no longer needed. Will need 20amp supply (240V). Have a couple of sets of blades but these will need sharpening. Comes with blade setting jigs, push blocks etc. Also have an old fox chip/dust extractor which had it connected up to which you are welcome to take away as well. £650 . Please be aware this is a seriously heavy machine.

IMG_1136.jpg
IMG_1138.jpg
IMG_1140.jpg
IMG_1142.jpg

Record Bench Power Drill (SOLD)

Bought from new about 4 years ago but has had barely any use. 240V. Have manual and all tools that come with it. £200

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hi Kevin,

I’m interested in finding out a bit more about the drill press.
Can you please confirm the chuck size, speeds and motor power etc?
I’m in Chelmsford in Essex so I suppose your location would be good to know if possible.
Regards
John

Hi Kevin,

I’m in Chelmsford in Essex so I suppose your location would be good to know if possible.
Regards
John
Hi John will have a look in the morning and get back to you. I am in a village called Brookland on the Romney Marshes which is between Ashford and Rye.

Kev

Hi Kevin,

Regards
John
Hi John thought it may be easier if I just ass the spec from the manual. Hope this answers everything.
IMG_20201029_085946 (1).jpg

Hi John will have a look in the morning and get back to you. I am in a village called Brookland on the Romney Marshes which is between Ashford and Rye.

Kev
Hi Kev,

I’m new to the forum and i can’t work out how to send a personal message 😂 could you possibly email me ? [email protected]. The pillar drill looks good.

Thanks

John.

Latest posts

Back