Machinery brands

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Floor Area shouldn't be too big of a concern, im looking at a new house specifically with enough land for a purpose built workshop which seems pretty easy goal where Im looking Somerset/Dorset/Wiltshire/gloucestershire, obviously not a new build :)

I was thinking maybe a Minimax C30, or a Hammer C3 41 as they don't seem to be huuuge and its not like ill be making windows and doors or giant slabs.

craigsalisbury":386bfa8i said:
Floor Area shouldn't be too big of a concern, im looking at a new house specifically with enough land for a purpose built workshop which seems pretty easy goal where Im looking Somerset/Dorset/Wiltshire/gloucestershire, obviously not a new build :)

I was thinking maybe a Minimax C30, or a Hammer C3 41 as they don't seem to be huuuge and its not like ill be making windows and doors or giant slabs.

If you're going to have the luxury of building a purpose built workshop why go for a combination machine? Standalone machines will be ready to use without having to convert from one function to another.

Back