Machine supply businesses /advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donkey

Reaction score
Hi all, can anybody recommend suppliers of used or quality hobby machines suitable for making Windows, either a combination machine or separate machines ie a planer/thicknesser, table saw, spindle moulder or router on a table any advice appreciated.

Not sure if this is a good fit for you but these guys deal in used machines, including woodwork down to light trade level maybe not "hobby" machines.
http://www.homeandworkshop.co.uk/
I have bought from them when they were clearing a surplus of unrestored inventory and the machine was sent quickly, properly palletised and with a competent carrier. They had taken the trouble to protect the surfaces from rust and hadn't messed the machine up. Rather, they decided they didn't have time and space to spend time on it and moved it on unmolested.
I hate crappy, hurried "refurbishment" where someone has just degreased and slapped a fresh coat of enamel on a tool. This just gives you even more work to strip and spray it properly, so I was pleased with their approach.

Hi sideways, i will contact home and workshop and see what they have to offer, much appreciate the reply, thank you.

Back