MAC Timbers destroyed by devastating fire.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolsntat

Yep, I collect tools and tat
Reaction score
It's horrible to have to inform you that Mike and Rene have had a fire which has burnt down the workshop and adjacent timber sheds. Both are safe and unharmed.

It's just another setback for this wonderful couple who had fought to rebuild the business after a previous upheaval.

All our thoughts and best wishes to the both of them.

Cheers Andy & Kim

Last edited:
Never nice to hear this type of news , the financial impact must be devastating but the fact nobody was hurt or worse is a blessing.
Yes, terrible for them.
Have spoken to Mike and all of the timber built workshop and contents are totalled. All this after his upheaval from the old address and all it involved.
I've offered to help with surplus tools but it's a workshop he needs most to work in.
Cheers Andy

OH NO! - that's horrible, Never been, but I remember all the hassle they had before, they must be devastated. I know storing timber is always a risk but even so it must be so awful to happen, were they present when it happened or middle of the night? Anything suspicious about it? Hope they were insured as well.

I went to an open day last year, it strikes me that Mike doesn't just sell timber, he loves and respects it and enjoys working with it. I hope he can bounce back but it will be difficult to replace that which has been lost. If anyone is in touch, send best wishes.

OH NO! - that's horrible, Never been, but I remember all the hassle they had before, they must be devastated. I know storing timber is always a risk but even so it must be so awful to happen, were they present when it happened or middle of the night? Anything suspicious about it? Hope they were insured as well.
He was working in the workshop at the time, nothing malicious.
Cheers Andy

Latest posts

Back