LV LA jointer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ydb1md

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any new information to share? ;)

I've heard rumours that there are a few floating around in "pre production testing."

lajointer.jpg

DaveL":22kv2u4x said:
You Suck big time, yes sir.
Think Dave (he of b1md) was maybe looking for somebody with one rather than inferring that he himself had one. Derek Cohen might be able to help....

Rgds

Noel

I wish I had one of those. =P~

I happened upon a thread on a different board and saw the pic.

Tony":yrip56xk said:
Have to agree with Alf :D
Hmmm. . .
I'm getting the impression that Alf and Tony have gotten to test the floatation characteristics of said plane. :roll:

:-k

Do you two think the threaded holes in the side of said plane might be used to attach a removable fence or other attachments?

ydb1md":151993ej said:
Do you two think the threaded holes in the side of said plane might be used to attach a removable fence or other attachments?
You'll have to ask Derek, or maybe Tony. No holes here, until I get to it with a tap in the handle area...

Cheers, Alf

Alf, I finally got the meaning of your "location." I'm guessing it's a reference to an old TV show?

ydb1md":20k707mx said:

Patience man, patience!

All shall be revealed in 25 short days..... :shock: 8)

That is, if we can get the catalogue back on schedule.....

Cheers -

Rob

Rob Lee":2ehcpclx said:
Patience man, patience!

All shall be revealed in 25 short days..... :shock: 8)

That is, if we can get the catalogue back on schedule.....

Cheers -

Rob

I thought you were on vacation? Or is that why the catalogue's behind schedule? While the cat's away . . . .

:wink: :-$

ydb1md":3nnaci61 said:
I thought you were on vacation? Or is that why the catalogue's behind schedule? While the cat's away . . . .

:wink: :-$

Believe me - vacation's over... :cry:

This time of year is always a bit harried - 3 major catalogues on the go (Main Wood, Main Hardware, Xmas), and two supplements (books, and gardening).

Of course, there's pricing, new product write-ups, and photography to get through.... all while people are off....

I leave again for 10 days (business...mostly) next Wed, so it results in a compressed schedule for a few days...

Cheers -

Rob

ydb1md":wv2yo340 said:

I would think so. They are well spaced and look to be ready for a fence - none came with it to play with though :cry:

Tony":2sabo95u said:
ydb1md":2sabo95u said:

I would think so. They are well spaced and look to be ready for a fence - none came with it to play with though :cry:
Huh, at least you got the holes... :( :roll:

Alf":1jtz0why said:
Tony":1jtz0why said:
Huh, at least you got the holes... :( :roll:

That's why Tony's and Derek's wouldn't float. :lol:

I'm sure you could add some threaded bosses for the fence -- while you're adding the boss for the screw at the toe of the new tote. :wink:

Back