Luban Chinese Block Plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope! I am in a battle with my ex girlfriend. The bimbo used title theft and common law so I am feeding lawyers and just about earning my law degree. The same bimbo burned 5000 dollars with of CITES pre ban timber collected over thirty years. If a woman does not respect your shop and shop time———RUN!

The good news is I have connections all over the world. There are Four wadkins in storage in England. Only I know where they are. And English law will not require me to cough up the location!

Can it be fixed? Maybe. If not, my Amish buddies will pour a new one. It’s grey iron so they would use class 60 grey iron. It would require me to make a new pattern set but I am cool with that.

it may be able to be brazed or I can use a special rod and technique cited by the other poster. Bottom line is I have options.

I've never liked brazing on granular iron surfaces: I would prefer to grind a "vee", and then bronze weld.

Back