• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of Goody Lots

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh yes, lots of bits on there for people like us, boxes of moulding planes wooden toolboxes Stanley planes smaller/usable woodworking equipment plus Wadkin etc it’s being sold from Ledbury in Hertfordshire, suggest you start looking from the far end backwards. Ian
Even a treadle lathe!

It’s got even more popular, many (most?) lots seem to go for crazy money once you’ve factored in the buyers premium and VAT (not on all lots). You can still get the odd decent price on tools, machinery etc IF it’s a bit less in demand. You could get some well priced wood even as recently as 2019, but now most timber is cheaper from the local mills. Of course there’s the odd bargain and some interesting bits sometimes.

I’ve seen used woodworking kit sell at the same price as brand new and used agricultural machinery sell for more than local dealers are selling the exact same machines. I’ve also seen people pay good money for items that I’ve seen in the flesh and are clearly junk. Crazy.

Ooh yes, lots of bits on there for people like us, boxes of moulding planes wooden toolboxes Stanley planes smaller/usable woodworking equipment plus Wadkin etc it’s being sold from Ledbury in Hertfordshire, suggest you start looking from the far end backwards. Ian
Even a treadle lathe!
Ledbuy is in HERFORDSHIRe, a common typo error.

Back