Lots o stuff

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers all, wish time would slow down a bit... just remember.. Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana 🍌

Excellent stuff there Adam, especially the drawings. Proper job eh! Never had the artistic touch myself yet my daughter has it naturally. Still we can't be everything, can we?
I see you're just down the road from me in darkest Darset. Whereabouts be you to then?

Excellent stuff there Adam, especially the drawings. Proper job eh! Never had the artistic touch myself yet my daughter has it naturally. Still we can't be everything, can we?
I see you're just down the road from me in darkest Darset. Whereabouts be you to then?
Hi Linus, from Bournemouth originally, health reasons took me to sunnier climates though, hoping to start offering turning holidays within the next few months (or when our overlords release us from our little prisons) cheers

Hi Linus, from Bournemouth originally, health reasons took me to sunnier climates though, hoping to start offering turning holidays within the next few months (or when our overlords release us from our little prisons) cheers
Ah, Bournemouth! T'is where the present Mrs B lived when I met and married her many moons ago (and a lovely girl she is too!)😇 Is yours the villa in Spain I saw a while back?

Sunny Sunny Bournemouth wasn't quite sunny enough for you aye? I don't blame you, its still cold, wet and occasionally trying to snow now in april!

Some lovely work there mate, the green resin butt plugs bottle stops are amazing and the art work is unreal- very psychedelic. The reflections and lighting is phenomenal :eek:
i'll lift my jaw from the floor now

Ah, Bournemouth! T'is where the present Mrs B lived when I met and married her many moons ago (and a lovely girl she is too!)😇 Is yours the villa in Spain I saw a while back?
Not quite a villa but lovely non the less.... yes, twas me indeed.....

Sunny Sunny Bournemouth wasn't quite sunny enough for you aye? I don't blame you, its still cold, wet and occasionally trying to snow now in april!

Some lovely work there mate, the green resin butt plugs bottle stops are amazing and the art work is unreal- very psychedelic. The reflections and lighting is phenomenal :eek:
i'll lift my jaw from the floor now
Thanks KingAether, Bournemouth is a great and sunnyish place for sure, just here i work outside all the time, hence me never needing to invest in a dust collection system..... Thanks for checking out my gallery.... incidentally a girl friend of ours has suggested i start a (ladies) toy turning class, going to give that some serious thought.

Latest posts

Back