Lost Article about Hummingbirds

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droogs

Not the Sharpest Moderator in the box
Reaction score
A good few years ago, I managed to find an extraordinary article about making a marquetry piece of a Hummingbird. It included a fascinating how to for creating the appearance of blurred motion for the birds wings. The technique was really quite ingenious and the resulting image was almost like a photograph in the way it showed the motion blur of the wings.
Now I unfortunately had this on as a DL on a previous machine and stupidly didn't manage to copy it and have as a result lost it. All i can remember was that it was written by or about a lady of South American extraction. if anyone has this article or can remember seeing it in a blog etc could you give me a link. Thanks in advance

Sorry folks, "AES & his big fat mouth"!!! I was sure (well almost anyway) that I have seen that article but can I find it? "Can I 'eck as like"!!!! I really have spent time searching all the "corners" of both my on-board and external disks. Nothing, sorry.

So anyone else looking at this can add my name to the list of people who'd like to see it.

Last edited:
I just wish I could remember the original search terms I used. It was a really obscure site/blog/pdf document it came from but was soooo good

Back