Looking for router cutter set.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, Can anyone point me to a supplier of a matched set of profile scribe router cutters that will do stock thickness of around 40mm instead of the common 18-22mm sets?
cheers,
jonathan.

Well I don't have a spindle moulder but do have a large Triton and one of these cutter sets.
8285_2.JPG

The dimensions are given in inches and the width of timber that it will machine is 1 3/4" so it should cope with your 40mm.
The seller is in Canada and has no problem sending the cutters to the UK, email him and he will give you a shipping cost.

Trend also do several different profiles in their Pro range, the advantage of them is that the scribe is done in two passes, one from either side and this allows you to form a proper tennon which gives a much stronger joint for this size of door/window construction. Typical ovolo here you also need the matching scribe SSP/1B

Jason

Thanks to both Jason and Dave, these are just what i'm looking for. I knew that someone would have them somewhere!

jonathan.

Back