Looking for Diamond Spares!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philb88

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know where there might be some Diamond FretSaw spares available?

Mainly looking for the blade holder bracket, the piece with two securing wingnuts and then bends down for the blade securing screws. Mines in two pieces, and it was my last one!!

Any ideas, I'll be glad to hear them!!

Have you thought of posting a photograph of the component in question and asking on one of the general boards if anybody could make you a replacement? If you're not able to provide a photograph of the component perhaps I could take a piccie of one of my saws and you could use that to illustrate what you are after.

Doug designed Diamond saws so that the components should be easy to either source or produce. Perhaps someone like Bob (9fingers) would be able to help, but I'm not sure if he still visits this forum or if he limits his activities to The Forum Which Dare Not Speak Its Name.

Hi,

Thanks Gill, Ive just butchered my other Diamond and swapped over parts! Great how all the saws just simply swap over!
Im having the offending parts sent away to be re-welded with a strengthening plate!

I'm pleased you're able to sort it out :) . As a matter of interest, where have you sent the broken part to be repaired?

Latest posts

Back