Looking for a trend cdj600/05.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plg56

Reaction score
Hi all, I contacted trend about the trend dovetail jig template cdj600/05,found out that they have discontinued this item,
Question ,does any body know where I could get one,or does anybody have one they would like to sell, many thanks.

Hi all, I contacted trend about the trend dovetail jig template cdj600/05,found out that they have discontinued this item,
Question ,does any body know where I could get one,or does anybody have one they would like to sell, many thanks.
As it happens I have just boxed one up and moved it into somewhere into my storage unit whilst we move house. Im kind of tied up for the next few days but if you have not found one by Monday give me a message and I will try dig it back out for you and check the condition etc :)

As it happens I have just boxed one up and moved it into somewhere into my storage unit whilst we move house. Im kind of tied up for the next few days but if you have not found one by Monday give me a message and I will try dig it back out for you and check the condition etc :)
Hi lee66 I would still be interested in the trend cdj600/05 if you have got it .
Many thanks Peter.

Back