Looking for a prince :)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Dear Sirs!

First of all I’m very diffidence girl and I never make a first step myself.
Long ago I’ve decided that it’s my fate to be alone and nothing can be
changed. One can say I’m sociable, but it’s really hard for me to make a
first step.

Once, browsing over the Internet I’ve found an marriage agency. So I’ve
placed my profile (Admin edit: link removed to avoid unnecessary temptation... ). But so far I’ve received no one mail.

Please, write to me, may be you will be a man with whom I’ll be happy.

Thank you for your time. Yana.

Have your got a big workshop? And can you cut a secret mitred dovetail?

The right answer to these questions will increase your chances enormously.

I am the man of your dreams 8) if you love sweeping wood shavings and sawdust , dont mind a bit of heavy lifting and you make nice coffee . Oh did i mention you have to have lots of money to support my ww tool addiction .

So tell us, what tools do you come with? Any LN? If so, that'll be definate bonus marks, and can you sharpen chisels? :roll:

A

PS: Moderators - how did this get through?

Mod note: Moved from general woodworking - members seem to be taking it in good humour

Ah, to dream perchance to spam. As you're all having such fun wheeling out the old jokes we'll leave this thread here, but I'm afraid there's no second chance for Miss RussianLady. No, not even if she has a brother. :wink: All the moderators will be alerted.

Cheers, Alf

Hi All,

Asleitch, i am sure that Yana will expect you to bring your own tool into the relationship, after all she will want little baby woodworkers.

Regards

Mike.C

Mike.C":3tqfij0o said:
Hi All,

Asleitch, i am sure that Yana will expect you to bring your own tool into the relationship, after all she will want little baby woodworkers.

Regards

Mike.C

My 22" long Jointer should bring a tear to her eye :lol:

Adam.

Gentlemen, I expect getting wood, and screwing would be top of her list of favourable attributes!

Ike

Ah yes, plenty of old jokes still to go I see... :roll: Still not got to "vices" yet? Tsk, you're just not trying, guys. :| "Carry on at the Workbench" :roll:

Cheers, Alf

P.S. Just remember this is a family show chaps, that's all. :)

Alf,

Sorry I couldn't resist that one... and in shocklingly poor taste to boot.

Heh.heh,heh :twisted:

Ike

A wench with a bench
would be nice with a vice
that allowed diversity
albeit perversity
like shaving the cheeks of a tenon
without any men on
the sidelines
pointing to guidelines
governing the use of a tool
by an elderly fool.

will she do an exchange vist if she does i will see if the wife wants to go to russia :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

frank

Yana,
I met my wife on the internet about 9 years ago, and we are still happily married; so don't despair. My advice to you is not to rely on match-making sites, which are notorious for ripping people off, but to see if you can find someone whom you like on an internet chat channel. If you have not already done so, you can download Mirc free from www.mirc.com/get.html . You will probably need some help from a friend who is familiar with Mirc to learn how to use it.
Promising channels are #30plus on efnet, and #41plus on undernet.

You could also try the "Nothing to do with woodwork forum" on the Australian woodworking forum http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au ... y.php?f=43

I hope this helps; good luck

Rockerau

Back