Look out for the sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidc1075

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys for not posting the list of items I have for sale last weekend as promised but for those of you that have been in my shoes... you know how difficult things get. Tomorrow I will itemise all the tools that I am selling and will post them on the site at about 6 ish. I have had so much interest that I have emailed those of you who asked first.
The sorts of things are from Lie Nielsen, Clifton, festool, lamello (did I spell that right) etc. For tools which are new I am looking for in the region of 3/4 of the new price and anything else will be suitably priced. Iknow I could sell these on ebay but I honestly want someone who is seriously interested in wood to get my gear. I don't want to sell them so please no insulting offers such £80 as someone offered me for a full set of Lie Nielsen chisels that have never been used and were hand picked when I went to see the workshop.
All prices are including vat. This is a private sale and everything including my workshop has to go so if any one wants to pick up direct they are more than welcome.
If want the timber workshop you can have it for free if you are prepared to dismantle and have a flat bed lorry. Includes lights inslulation and electric heating etc.

Not a happy Dave

VAT is irrelevant providing the tools are your own private property or being sold on behalf of an individual. Only if they are being sold by a VAT registered company/trader does VAT need to be accounted for.

David, what little I know, I sense the sale of your tools, equipment, and the demise of your workshop are the result of some sad event, and not by choice.

I hope in the future you will be able to repair matters, anf if I can help by chipping in now I will do.

All the best, Tony.

Back