Look out below; review incommmmmmmmming!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Our friendly neighbourhood Canadian plane provider, admirably assisted by the UPS guy, delivered this to Alf Towers this afternoon:
lgshoulderunpacked.jpg

I forsee a busy weekend ahead of me. :D

Cheers, Alf

It's not really a gloat, I just thought you'd all be pleased to know...
newangel1.gif

Very nice, Alf - do you get to keep this one? :wink:

Are you going to wear the cap at Tools 2004? :p

NeilCFD

And tomorrow's the 15th, so Brimarc should have their stock in, so one of those ugly little beasties should be winging its way to my worksh...garage! :D

Neil":htlaeqcs said:
Are you going to wear the cap at Tools 2004? :p
That depends on two things.
1. Is it a good idea to be recognisable to anyone who reads this forum, including the lurkers? :shock: Things might be thrown...
2. How bad the haircut is I'm booked to have the week before (no kidding. Last two have been shockers - sticking up all over the shop. It's embarassing)
And yes, if I want to I can get to keep it. Might be worth hoping I don't like it though, 'cos if so it'll be competition time again. :wink:

Philly, no comment. :roll:

Esp, I trust you're going to do us a second opinion? Or first, depending on who types quickest... :D

Cheers, Alf

Alf":2o9n6q1u said:
1. Is it a good idea to be recognisable to anyone who reads this forum, including the lurkers? :shock: Things might be thrown...

Umm never thought of that maybe getting a shirt printed isn't a such good idea :? :p

I'm looking forward to the review :D

So we are clear with everyone I will post when the stock is in. As I am posting late at night I may not be able to confirm until Friday Eve (at Stoneleigh Friday). I can tell you that we will be sending them out the nanosecond they arrive. Sorry you have had to wait.

If any one has heard the Danny Kelly story about his time at BR Victoria complaints dept on a Friday 6pm when all trains were cancelled will know how it is.

Martin :oops:

Nice to see that you can burn those wooden knobs and replace with nice brass ones :)

Back on my 'to buy' list

Alf":bsoqve6z said:
Esp, I trust you're going to do us a second opinion? Or first, depending on who types quickest... :D

Oh, mine will definitely be a second opinion, if not even later - with a house move imminent, the contents of the garage are in the process of being packed up, so I doubt the new arrival will get much more than taken out of box...fiddled with a bit...then put back in box :(

On the bonus side, the new residence has a larger garage for workshop use :)

Martin Brown":bsoqve6z said:
So we are clear with everyone I will post when the stock is in. As I am posting late at night I may not be able to confirm until Friday Eve (at Stoneleigh Friday). I can tell you that we will be sending them out the nanosecond they arrive. Sorry you have had to wait.

No need to apologise Martin - I knew when I placed the order that there would be a delay - no problems at all :)

we will be sending them out the nanosecond they arrive.

Don't rush my order Martin. I've waited over a month. I'll happily wait a little longer. In fact, it'll suit me if you despatch mine on the 29th - other things arriving next week to drool on!

cheers

Ike

Back