Look Away Now-New Yankee Gloat!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi New Yankee Lovers!
Had this plop through the letterbox yesterday.....
2005_0203calander0001.jpg

Yes, its a 2005 New Yankee Workshop Calander!!!!
I believe its only 1 of 2 in this country-this and its buddy were sent over regards of Russ Morash (the NYW producer!!)
2005_0203calander0003.jpg

It now lives on the workshop wall, next to the signed Norm photo. Ah, life is good! :lol: Many thanks to Normster Dan Holton for the calander-I'm forever in your debt! :wink:
cheers
Philly :D

You sad, sad man...

Hang on a cotton-pickin' minute, you haven't made a custom frame for the signed photo?! I'm shocked, man, shocked. Have you no respect? Go from this place at once and make one! Lessee, rebate cut on the tablesaw with a dado blade, put it together with a coupla brads and some glue, finish with a nice bright orange gel stain and some polyurathene and only then can you dare show your gloats here again! :p

Cheers, Alf

Wondering if her shortly to be arriving prescription safety glasses would count as a Normite gloat...?

Hah! Your all just jealous-maybe..... :lol: :lol:
Alf-you're quite right. I should of dado'd and poly'ed something for this.... :wink: Are they prescription safety glasses? :wink:
Sorry, the recent NYW thread had a lot of interest so I'd thought I show exactly where I stand.
cheers
Philly :lol:

Phil, I think you've finally lost it.......When I was a kid there used to be people in my neighbourhood who exhibited similar problems with the likes of David Cassidy and Donnie Osmond....Ah well, as long as the boy is happy......

There's actually quite a few 05 calenders about.

Noel

You got one then Noely? :wink:
Look-its mine, all mine. And I'm not sharing..... :roll: :lol: :lol:
New Hanky Worktop :wink:

No matter what techniques Norm uses, he is still reponsible for a lot of us woodworking as a hobby :D

Fairplay Philly 8)

Philly,

That is the most outrageous drive-by gloat I have ever seen!!! :shock:

You could have had your picture taken anywhere in your workshop, but where did you choose? Right in front of the rack with all your lovely shiny tools hanging up!!! :twisted:

Shakes head and wanders off muttering to himself.......

Doesn't Norm look strange without a H&L logo in the corner of the picture?

Gill

Gill
yeah, I've etched one in the top right corner of my safety glasses to make up for it! :roll:
Cheers
Mad Phil :wink:

Bean":2wbg2vgc said:
I trust you will post each months picture :D

Bean

Can't we have each months Ferrari calendar picture - or Pirelli. They always seem a lot easier on the eye :lol: :lol:

Adam*

*Who was going to post a picture but thinks as moderator he'd better not.

Sorry TT but sometimes I feel as if I am the only one around here with only 5 TV channels

Andy

Me neither, never had discovery or whatever channel it's on. I only know who he is 'cos he's talked about so much and saw a magazine interview with him.

Adam

Back