Look Away Now-New Yankee Gloat!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tsk, tsk...
You lot need educating-round my place for a video night. I'll supply the crisps..... :wink:
Cheers
Philly :D

who's the ugly bloke holding the great calender in front of the most gloatish selection of tools I've EVER seen? :lol: :lol: :wink:

Only joking Philly :wink: To be honest that calender would wind my wife up so much that I might just order one :lol:

dedee":1d3vzadj said:
Sorry TT but sometimes I feel as if I am the only one around here with only 5 TV channels
5? FIVE?! We can't even get Channel 5. :roll:

Adam":1d3vzadj said:
Can't we have each months Ferrari calendar picture - or Pirelli.
I suppose it's a blessing you at least stopped short of posting the picture... :roll:

Cheers, Alf

my god philly have you sent off for his plan on how to make a, andirondack coat :shock: :shock: as well

Howdy K
Welcome to the Forum (and the fun!!)
Fear not good fellow-hand tools nudge ahead of the tailed beasts when it comes to plesure at the House of Phil :wink:
But I don't mind the power tools doing the boring stuff for me! :twisted:
cheers
Philly :D

www.philsville.co.uk

I have a signed picture of Norm too, Was a birthday present from my sons,

And thank god for Sky plus, now I don't have to miss a single episode anymore.

However the family is not all that pleased that I use all the disk-space of Sky plus for recording Norm and this Old House

Thanks for the kind welcome, Philly.

Yes, I perused your website and see that you are nicely equipped with some very fine hand tools indeed!

I wandered over into these electric, unchartered waters due to a vague reference, in the hand tool pond, to a mysterious calender. I will now remove my dust mask and ear protection and portage back to more familar territory.

:)

hi
i remember having my pic taken for the angler times ,and just like the pic above that was a prize turbot tooo :?:

kygaloot":126025f0 said:
I wandered over into these electric, unchartered waters due to a vague reference, in the hand tool pond, to a mysterious calender. I will now remove my dust mask and ear protection and portage back to more familar territory.
Phew, I thought for a moment everything was back-firing and instead of galoots corupting Normites it was going the other way! :shock:

Welcome to the forum, kygaloot. Nice avatar - St Roy? :D

Cheers, Alf

Philly

Nice pic, can i ask what brand of hair dye you use :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tony

UK Tony

do you want to use my brand? Dyes the hair a nice shade of platinum!

UK Tony

do you want to use my brand? Dyes the hair with nice streaks of platinum!

Mrs T thinks it's distinguished looking :)

Back