Long time since I posted something so..........

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodrighy

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't posted anything for ages mainly due to the fact that it takes forever to upload anything via my phone. This is my latest commission. A lady wanted a pair of dark noodle bowls with chopsticks so here they are./ They are walnut copiously coated inside with melamine. The bowls are 7" diameter and 3 1/2" tall, the chopsticks are 10" long tapering from 8mm down to 3mm. Critique etc welcome

They look well finished and they`re very nicely presented. I`m assumiing that they`re intended for use, hence the copious coats of melamine. It just goes to show that practical items can look beautiful too.

Ian

Thank you both. I still do that sort of thing Chas, but I have to make what people are willing to buy and ask for as well LOL. I am still very much a cheap skate though and can't remember the last time I actually bought wood.

Pete

Lovely stuff.

In spite of my predeliction for things holey, the simple, beautifully made classic stuff still does it for me.

Great work Pete. =D>

Lovely work Pete , you could be a very busy man if the right people
get to feast their eye's on those pieces . I hope they do
Thank You. =D> =D>

Thank you. I try and aim at making practical things beautiful if I can. The customer seems happy with the look of them as well. Let's hope she feels the same when she has them in her hands.

pete

Back