Locked out of Forum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Con Owen

Established Member
Reaction score
Inadvertently I appear to have locked myself out of this forum. Can anyone assist please? Con Owen

Con Owen":v9zz0ipf said:
Inadvertently I appear to have locked myself out of this forum. Can anyone assist please? Con Owen
What do you mean 'locked out'

You must have been "Logged In" to have ben able to post.

I get a message come up that says I am not authorised to use this forum. This is why I say that I must inadvertently used a key that I should not have done, thus locking myself out. Con Owen

Often that happens if you try to go to, for example, a post that has been deleted (for any reason). It's the error message that is at fault in that case, not you.

I don't know the specifics, nor do I know the board software, so can't comment further, except to echo the post above that basically says, 'if you've posted this thread, then you must have been logged-in to do it.'

So don't panic, but see if the problem persists.

E.

Con Owen":22d0jsu4 said:
I get a message come up that says I am not authorised to use this forum. ….
When you sign in do you tick the box "Keep me signed in"

If you don't the forum will expect you to sign in every time you attempt to access.

Can you take a screen shot of the messages you get?

You could post it as a message - assuming you can keep on adding to this thread at least.

Back