lockdown haircuts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting rid of the mirrors only works until your hair is long and starts getting caught in car doors or the wife following behind you steps on it and your head stops but your feet keep going and down you go. :lol:

You could wear a turban and nobody would know what your hair looks like. :wink:

Pete

Hair is still relatively trim - had it cut just before the lock down. When it's ready I'll be getting the same hairdresser to give me the same cut she's been giving me for the last 32 years - no lockdown will stop me getting my haircut ;-)

Mind you I have been married to her for 29 of those 32 years.

I have been furloughed from work at the airport. Hopefully, I will have a job to go back to before the summer! During my last week, there was a chap going to Hong Kong with Cathay who was covered from head to toe in a make-shift overall. He had some kind of decorators overall sheet, swimming goggles, rubber gloves and the best bit was what he had on his head. It was like a panama hat with the middle cut out so he could get his massive spike in his hairstyle to come through!
I remember that age...fashion before sense. Haha.

Back