Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Lock down workshop Tours

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

MikeG.

Established Member
Reaction score
=D> =D>

Fun! Interesting how varied workshops can be.

Three lathes, though. THREE. Simon, you need a visit to Lathes Anonymous. :lol:

AJB Temple

Finely figured
Reaction score
That is giving me tidyitus Simon. My OCD with putting stuff away would mean I would spend quite a while finding homes for things. You have so much stuff all over everywhere! Very interesting to see. With all that gear, how do you get any wood in there? :p

SVB

Established Member
Reaction score
AJB Temple":36vfpzg9 said:
That is giving me tidyitus Simon. My OCD with putting stuff away would mean I would spend quite a while finding homes for things. You have so much stuff all over everywhere!
This is the OCD friendly version, you should have seen it before the tidy up!

AJB Temple":36vfpzg9 said:
With all that gear, how do you get any wood in there? :p
Nice thing about Woodturning, not many 8x4 sheets needed! I have some racking in the garage with timber on so just grab a piece for what I’m going to make and bring it in as needed. (I have chainsaw and small contractors type table saw in garage too that I can use to break larger pieces down if needed too).

AndyT

Established Member
Reaction score
Very full but very tidy! Daylight too, which is the thing I wish I had. Thanks for showing us all.

woodbloke66

Established Member
Reaction score
Great tour of the 'shop and a fantastic idea to stick it on UToob. I think we ought to see more of these 'shop tours! - Rob

Edit - I could do shots showing North, South, East and West with a description of each pic but I've just found an silly person's guide to uploading to UToob. Need to have a tidy up of the 'shop firstly though.