Local Fraud

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I just found out that a local Turkish fish and chip shop owner and partner have been done for fraud

Apparently the wife claimed she lived alone with the children and not with the husband and has claimed over £100k in benefits

I was told it was all in the Sun newspaper

I wont be going to him again :evil:

That Turkish bloke should learn his plaice and get back up on his perch. His sole purpose in life is to dab the chilli sauce on and char the meat. He's currently making a right pollock of it. Or you could go round with your pike and stop him herring about the place at a rate of knots.

come on stop skate ing around this subject and say what you really think.

Eel no doubt be floundering for an excuse

Well I read in The Sunfish that he thought he was squids in until the ar sole newspaper fish fingered him and he then had to baracuda himself in the shop to stop the local helmets battering down the door and frog marching him to the nick where he would be sardined in with the other mackerel.
The judge said his actions were porporseful, he needed his wrists snappered until red and fined him 10 colies.

This could run and run............................... :lol:

Let Minnow when all these fishy puns have stopped. You Clowns are making my head spin.

I wish I Cod think of some but my minds blank.

I'll Mullet over for a Whale and come back to you after I've been Trout for a pint.

Cheers
Mark

£100,000 :shock: and that will be the tip of a very large iceberg of people making false claims.
They should be deported, Australia has the right idea , commit a crime and theyre sent back home :evil:

Latest posts

Back