LN Side Rebate Planes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shady

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this with you all: got my birthday present - a pair of LN side rebates. Oooohhhh - loverly. Some really nice touches, like the removable and reversible shoe.. Smaller than I expected, but one of those tools that has no substitute when you actually need them...

The usual quality and attention to detail.

I love good tools!! :)

ya jammy wee bas....
Ahem...

I mean. Congrats Shady.. :wink:

gonna do a proper review of em once you get the chance to christen them..???

<interested in a pair myself....

Midnight":2ioogs18 said:
ya jammy wee bas....
Ahem...

I mean. Congrats Shady.. :wink:

gonna do a proper review of em once you get the chance to christen them..???

<interested in a pair myself....

I've got a set of these also. I have to admit I've only use them once in anger - but boy - when you need them - they are the tool for the job.

I'd already glued the biscuit joints on some drawers when I realised the base wouldn't fit in. A few swipes with these and everything fitted just nice.

Adam

Nice, aren't they? My first tentative step on the L-N slope - what a mistake.
rolleyes.gif
Been using them just recently to trim up some sliding dovetails; brilliant and the only tool for the task. My only gripe is I get a little cutter slippage on one of mine, so I have to really crank down on the cutter clamp and that knurling hurts.
cry.gif

Cheers, Alf

Sorry - missed the replies: OK Mike, at the risk of embarrassment vis a vis Alf's reviews, I might just put some thoughts down for y'all to comment/review...

(Hell- she gets Rob Lee's offerings to dispose of after her reviews - maybe, just maybe, Tom LN would realise how much to his advantage it would be to have me review all his tools on this board... :lol: )

maybe, just maybe, Tom LN would realise how much to his advantage it would be to have me review all his tools on this board... )

ummmmmmmm........how do I put this...??

if word gets out that that kinda deal's on the table, I got a hunch that there's gonna be a ton of competition for the designated scribe position..

;)

Back