Little & Large

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodrighy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a son in law and a 7 year old grandson who like spending time together cooking so they are getting this for presents this year. I might do a masher as well if time allows. SWMBO is making them chefs hats to go with it

Beech, sycamore and mahogany handles. Oiled
Bog P&M is 6" dia small one 3 1/2" Big pin is 11" small is 8"

Pete

Nice one Pete a really sweet gift there, something I’m sure they’ll love. Particularly like the detail you’ve added to the rolling pin handles. Simple but effective.

Very nice Pete,

That post made me all warm inside.

You're a "Great" Grandad !

Very smart and practical, hope you get to sample some of the subsequent production.

Enough design detail to make them 'different' without compromising the practicability.

Great projects and fantastic presents for son in law and Grandson. Well done mate. This sort of present is far better than a computer game any day. My grandfather use to make me presents our of wood and I still have them in my attic for safe keeping and will never part from them.

very nice pete, i like them a lot. well done and i'm sure they will be cherished too..

Thanks everyone. It's fortunate that all my family likes handmade presents so we (the boss and I ) can do it. It gets harder each year to thibnk of something different though.

Pete

Back