like to introduce myself

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryD

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Great Forum!!

I would just like to introduce myself my name is Gary, I live in North Essex I have been a Carpenter for thirty odd years. I love working with wood. From joinery to roof framing.

I have a question, don’t know if you can help but that’s the best bit about forums there’s always someone willing to try

I have just purchased a second hand Kity 419 Table saw.

I picked it up cheap, but like all things cheap there’s always a snag.
It came without a rip fence. Dose anyone no where I can pick a new or second hand one from.?

Many thanks for any help

Hi Gary
Welcome to the Forum!
The fence-hmm... Maybe contact NMA, I believe they are now the importers of Kity in the U.K. Otherwise Ebay?? :roll:
Cheers
Philly :D

Welcome to the forum,

NMA Agencies are on http://www.nmauk.com/

01484 400488

I'd ring if I was you - they are very helpful on the phone.

Adam

Thanks for the warm welcome,

I was over at the Alexandria palace woodworking show last Friday.
Great show with a lot to see and lot on nice kit “Ooh to be rich” anyway I got talking to one of the guys on the NMA stand, very helpful chap who gave me their phone number. Just wondering if anyone knew of any other outlets.

If I bought the side table extension for the Kity 419, would It come with a new Rip fence or is it only the side table base and the longer guide rails ”anyone know “” :D

Thanks

GaryD

Welcome to the forum Gary!
You enjoy roof framing eh? Well, there's always one :wink:

Like Adam said for the rip fence. Hope you find one.

HI Gary and welcome to the forum

If you contact Machinemart, they might still have the extension table kit. This includes 2 longer clamp rail for the fence to fit to (one front and one rear) and a longer fence.

Great tablesaw by the way, I love mine :D

Back