Like clockwork.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK.B.

Established Member
Reaction score
Got a text from my Doctors on Wednesday with a link , clicked and booked appointment in approx 45 seconds . Had my jab 09.30 on Thursday back home and playing on a digger :D by 10.30 . No side effects whatsoever not even a sore arm (y).
Everything from parking up to driving away was done in a Safe Friendly and very Efficient manner so it's hat's off and credit where credit is due to our NHS and the many volunteers that lend a helping hand 👏👏👏

You could have a point there Cabinetman :unsure: , now the digger has gone the good lady has pointed out where "things are a bit lumpy in places " so i think that the chip was malfunctioning :LOL:

You could have a point there Cabinetman :unsure: , now the digger has gone the good lady has pointed out where "things are a bit lumpy in places " so i think that the chip was malfunctioning :LOL:
Don’t worry Mark there’s a back up chip in the second dose :oops: :LOL:

Do i need to wait until after the second shot before getting back on the digger o_O:ROFLMAO:
I’m not qualified to say Mark I usually wait for the voices in my head to tell me what to do 😵

Failing that Sharon on Facebook is the font of all knowledge including,but not exclusively, anything COVID related particularly hoaxes, how to behave during lockdown, everything & anything about the vaccine conspiracies, seemingly anything of a legal nature & what she doesn’t know about politics is no one’s business.
Staggering really for an unemployed single mum who I only came across when looking for a gift for the wife as amazingly Sharon also finds time to sell bath bombs on market place :oops::oops:

Back