• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Lie Nielsen No. 6 and Veritas LA jack.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam W.

Major Clanger
Reaction score
There will be some more LN goodies for sale again soon.

Lie Nielsen No.6 Bench plane and 042 Medium shoulder plane Veritas LA jack plane for sale.

Scroll down for details.........

All sold.

Little used Lie Nielsen 112 Large Cabinet scraper plane for sale

CHISELS SOLD
1/2" mortice chisel
3/8" mortice chisel
3/4" bevel edge
1/2"bevel edge
3/8" bevel edge
1/4"bevel edge
1/8" bevel edge

All plus the postage if bought individually, or I'll combine it if you buy more than 1.

Payment by paypal gift or BACS.

IMG_5137.JPG

Last edited:
I tried listing them on ebay, but gave up because of all the … negative comments.

I don’t want to stir the pot, but was just intrigued as to what sort of negative comments they were attracting. I already have a set of these (sorry), and they are probably my most cherished tools only coming out for the “finest work” (ha), so I don’t want to see anyone doing them down! 😮

Cheers

I don’t want to stir the pot, but was just intrigued as to what sort of negative comments they were attracting. I already have a set of these (sorry), and they are probably my most cherished tools only coming out for the “finest work” (ha), so I don’t want to see anyone doing them down! 😮

Cheers
Usual rubbish, like how they can get it from Uncle Serges Tool Shack in Minsk for less than 50p

Usual rubbish, like how they can get it from Uncle Serges Tool Shack in Minsk for less than 50p

I've gotten the same fire for LN stuff that I listed for a penny and *other* people drove it up. "you're a rip off artist. Nobody sells one of these for $400" (check the history, mac, i started it at a penny).

You can leave them up there - at some point some guy from france or belgium will come across them (when he can't get them at all, but wants them) and that'll be the end of it.

I sold 2 different sets of lie neilsen chisels this year on eBay doubled my money both times was very pleased! One set of 8 went to NZ fully insured the postage was 85 quid!

Righto Adam, send me your paypal details for the 1". I've the 5 set up to 3/4", was meaning at some point to get the 1".
Tempted by the mortices too, but a bit too much for me to spend this month.(No deals please, I don't want to spend my Friday in turmoil :LOL:

Unless you can do the toolroll and 1" for £110.

Would you do both mortice chisel for £100 inc postage, I will send a PayPal payment if you will let them go for that.
Cheers

I've even given them a sharpen and strop........although it is most likely that this will not be in accordance with your particular sharpening routine and they may require re-doing with the correct incantations and orientation to the sun, whilst taking into account the gravitational pull of the moon at it's particular phase of the lunar cycle.

I've even given them a sharpen and strop........although it is most likely that this will not be in accordance with your particular sharpening routine and they may require re-doing with the correct incantations and orientation to the sun, whilst taking into account the gravitational pull of the moon at it's particular phase of the lunar cycle.

To be correct, they should be stored pointing towards Sheffield, I think.

Little used Lie Nielsen chisels for sale.
1/2" mortice chisel....£55
3/8" mortice chisel....£55

3/4" bevel edge.........£70
1/2"bevel edge..........£50
3/8" bevel edge.........£50
1/4"bevel edge..........£50
1/8" bevel edge.........£60

All plus £3.00 each for the postage if bought individually, or I'll combine it if you buy more than 1.

View attachment 128582
I keep telling myself I should dig out my LN62 and Bronze 4 and sell them, Haven't been used since I moved to Italy.

Little used Lie Nielsen chisels for sale.
1/2" mortice chisel....£55
3/8" mortice chisel....£55

3/4" bevel edge.........£70
1/2"bevel edge..........£50
3/8" bevel edge.........£50
1/4"bevel edge..........£50
1/8" bevel edge.........£60

All plus £3.00 each for the postage if bought individually, or I'll combine it if you buy more than 1.

View attachment 128582
If they haven't already gone ill take the lot

Back