• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Lie Nielsen LN62

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgrbff

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been intending to sell this for some time as I haven't used it in years, but shipping/postage from Italy is both expensive and rarely a quality service. It is in very good condition, very slight, barely visible marks to the sole, I think the handles were both as new and the blade probably sharpened once.

I find myself having to visit the UK at short notice, arriving Monday 9th pm and departing Wednesday 11th am, both from Stansted. It could be posted on Tuesday. Should there be a problem, which I hope there wouldn't be, it could be returned to my sisters-in-law in Felixstowe.

I'll dig it out later today and post some images, it has been in storage in its own box which is probably a bit tatty at this point. Still thinking about the price. If interested please let me know.

It's in one of these boxes somewhere!

Attachments

• kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 64
I'm kind of running around chasing my tail at the moment having just returned after 3 weeks of looking after my elderly parents who despite being housebound still managed to get Covid.
I have not had a chance to look or think about it too much. I'm not even sure what they would cost new at the moment if available. The only prices I have seen whilst searching on eBay for LN skew chisels have been daft, over £350 I think if memory serves me right. I need to find it and make sure it's in the condition I believe it to be.
This is very last minute stuff. Off the top of my head around £240.

Images as promised.
Slight mark to tote I had forgotten about.
Tatty box and instructions.
slight mark to the very front of the sole.
Any questions please ask.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 4.JPG