Lidl Multi-tool

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knappers

Established Member
Reaction score
I see that lidl have a Fein style Multi tool for £30. Anybody bought one before, and are they any good?

Si

I have to say that I did buy one yesterday and have tried it today and it seems to do what it says.
It may well not last as long as the much more expensive options but for the use I will give it it does seem well worth the money.

Apparently the Bosch(green) one is not without durability problems so when I need one I think I'll try the cheaper(Einhell?) option. So long as replacement blades are easy enough to get.

I dropped into the two Lidl stores in Leicester yesterday, and neither had any in stock. Heaps of everything else in the new diy offers so assumed they never made it into stock, rather than sold out.
Never mind.

Si

I bought a cheapo tooltec one from Netto for notching my kitchen units for flooring, first time I've used one, very impressed. The blade is keyed to the machine by a central Allen screw and a four of short pins, don't know if that's usual? Feels very solid and hasn't packed up yet. Great for £30.

Back