Lidl have a vacuum cleaner with power take off next Monday

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought one this morning so late in to work :wink: - still in back of car so not tried it yet, but it feels substantial, with a 3 year warranty to boot. It's rated at 80dB with max power take off of 1400w according to the manual and machine, so not on a par with the Trend, but at £35 much cheaper and hopefully good enough for now. I'll post a review when I've tried it if anyone is interested.

Pete

Cambournepete, the main feature I would be interested in is the integrated socket. If it works well that would be a great vaccum for the price :D
Let us know how noisy it feels? (depending on which vaccum you had before I guess).

CYC":2t7ehruu said:
Cambournepete, the main feature I would be interested in is the integrated socket. If it works well that would be a great vaccum for the price :D
Let us know how noisy it feels? (depending on which vaccum you had before I guess).

The integrated socket works - turn on power tool, vacuum turns on, turn off power tool, vacuum continues for 10 seconds or so and then stops.

It's not particularly quiet, probably no worse than our Dyson, but I haven't done a side-by-sde comparison.

It sucks :wink: , and you can connect the extraction hose onto the output to use it as a blower. The extraction hose screws firmly onto the vacuum cleaner, and it has lots of normal vacuum cleaner accessories. It also attaches nicely to my new Fein Multimaster :D

It feels stable and reasonably robust, with a good size container. The obvious comparison is with the B&Q vacuum which seems to have more power tool connectors and can be used with more powerful tools (depending on the version you get) but is much smaller. The Aldi is probably a better all purpose shop cleaner. Overall I'd say it's extremely good value and would recommend.

HTH,

Pete

I also got one on Monday morning and it is very good for the money . A nice feature of it is the length of cable and the hose which is sort of spring loaded and will recoil itself after being stretched out . Get one while you can I say.

Back