Legs!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shedman

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Please, any suggestions as to where I can source some turned legs (of the wooden variety!) I am looking to make a table, but would like to simply buy appropriate legs for the project. I am in the Midlands, so local sources would be helpful.

Many thanks

shedman have you tried yellow pages for turners or turning clubs ,hope this helps

frank

Hi Shedman,

If it is a small table you might consider the turned spindles they sell for DIY staircase balustrade. Most of the sheds sell them but you can probably get them cheaper at a builders merchant - I saw them recently for 99p each.

Wulf

Shedman Not sure where you are but the Woodworkers in Leicester used to sell such things. I am not sure if they are still open or not, last seen on an industrial estate in Thurmaston. Sorry but I dont have the number.

Bean

I honestly donno if this is done in the mags this side of the pond.... but FWW has a couple of small ads in the classifieds regularly... if anyone's offerin that kinda service here, small adds in wood mags seems the logical way to get custom....

Back