Legless update

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippygeoff

Established Member
Reaction score
Firstly I would like to thank everyone who sent me e-mails, PMs and took the time to wish me well here on the forum, such genuone concern. I had the dates changed a couple of times and have just got back from the hospital. It's all good news and I can keep my feet but it comes at a price, all be it a small one. It means keeping a strict regime on several things, which is not really a problem. It means I will have to keep a clock by the scroll saw so I can do things at certain times several times a day. The hospital will continue to ring me every week for results from test I do at home and I will visit the hospital every 3 months. I can't express the wonderful feeling when I was told the good news. Thanks again guys and girls.

Great news Geoff, made my day. All of us in earshot of my yelp are cheered to hear about this. Heck , I can even smile as I look out the window (it takes a pretty good bit of news to counter 3 days of sideways snowfall , but you did it!).
Now you be a good boy for your doctors. I'll have a celebratory ale for you tonight (my meds say I can have one or two , just no benders) WOOHOO!

Absolutely thrilled for you Geoff, big smile on my face now :) brilliant news =D>

That's really fantastic news Geoff. If it's possible for the forum to set up an ongoing memo to you at the appropriate times, then it would be good, otherwise, DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD. The alternative is that you get your power cut off from your workshop............................. and that would be a real disaster.

All the best

Awesome news Geoff, that has put a genuine smile on my face.
Make sure you take care of yourself and keep that saw running!

Great news Geoff -- now all you have to do---- is do exactly what the Medics advise

John

Back