Legacy ornamental lathes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timber

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of owners of Legacy Lathes, I have one and would be interested in contacting other owners.

there are a few owners here, best do a site search in the advanced search options for the legacy

Thanks Droogs
i have and have not got very far,
When I have tried to find other owners before All I got was one reply and that was from Canada who said he had not got one but had owned a sears one , Nowhere near like a LOM

timber":3mvysv4a said:
Thanks Droogs
i have and have not got very far,
When I have tried to find other owners before All I got was one reply and that was from Canada who said he had not got one but had owned a sears one , Nowhere near like a LOM

Sorry. I can go back and delete it if you like.

Hi Droogs
No need to delete. I did have a Trend Router Lathe a while ago, used it to make 200 (approx) staircase spindles. It did a good job but sadly only had the fixed length of spiral
That is why I have moved onto The Legacy Lathe. This little Revo of mine is a great bit of kit
Richard

Thanks Nick
I will get in touch with him. I did meet him at a Harrogate show, nice friendly chap.
I did hope to go and see him ,but sadly never got round to doing so.
Cheers

We should get together over coffee for a general moan sometime as we are all reasonably close.

Back